Box Office Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced Box Office Supervisor to work at our Underbelly Festival, Southbank.
Reporting and working with to the Box Office Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the box office at our London Festival.
The Southbank Box Office is responsible for selling tickets across the counter as well as over the phone. You will also be responsible for managing tickets sold through third parties and organising ticket collections.
You will be the first point of contact for any ticketing issues onsite and will be responsible for supervising the box office team, looking after floats, balancing tills and banking takings.
Dates of work are 01 April 2019 – 30 September 2019 inclusive, and you must be available for the entire festival run. We are expecting there to be between 30 and 40 hours work per week. Evening and weekend work is an essential part of this role.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience resolving issues and handling difficult or unhappy customers, both in person and over email
- Experience working in a box office and using computerised ticketing systems is essential (we use VIA, so experience is this would be highly regarded)
- Cash handling experience
- Experience supervising a small team, including organising staff rotas
- The ability to remain cool under pressure and work independently
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
Pay Rate: £10.50 per hour.