FOH MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR Underbelly Festival Southbank
Underbelly is seeking a highly professional and unflusterable Front of House Manager and Supervisor for our Southbank Festivals.
- Recruit all front of house (FOH) staff.
- Act as line manager to all FOH staff and oversee the FOH operations.
- Undertake FOH administrative duties, including the creation and maintenance of staff rotas and timesheet records and FOH sales reporting.
- Ensure the team are suitably trained in all aspects of customer care and fire evacuation procedures.
- Monitor the staff’s work performance, timekeeping, general discipline and implement staff dress code.
- Encourage and act upon customer comments and complaints to improve the venue’s customer care, in conjunction with the Operations Manager and site manager.
- Act as Duty Manager as required.
- Ensure standards of cleaning are maintained.
- Work closely with the Underbelly's management to ensure the venues and all events operate smoothly and efficiently and in accordance with the licencing authority regulations and Health & Safety policy.
- Ensure all shows merchandise is accounted for.
- Ensure the operations team is informed of any charges that need to be passed on to incoming shows.
- Ensure that all FOH staff are familiar with the fire/emergancy evacuation procedures and that staff receive regular fire awareness training and take part in regular fire/emergancy drill practice.
- Work with the Operations Manager on written policies for the building dealing with such subjects as customer complaints, threatening behaviour and health and safety to ensure all FOH staff are aware of the requirements for our patrons.
- Act as team leader with regards to queue management and patron seating. Always leading by example. This role is not a desk role and involves hands on customer facing duties.
- Be the face of the Udderbelly and Speigeltent venues. Make public announcements as necessary.
- Spruiking and flyering may be required to encourage sales.
- Lead any promotional activity we have onsite. Including recruitment of these roles.
- Enable and enact sponspership activity onsite.
Pay is dependant on experience
Manager – around £24,000 pro rata per annum based on working a 6 day week. Dates of employement are mid March to 30th September 2019.
Supervisor – around £21,000 pro rata per annum based on working a 6 day week. Dates of employement are Late March through to 20th July 2019.