Street and Promotional Team Assistants
To promote the shows at our Underbelly Festival on London's Southbank, with principal responsibility for flyering and on-site print display.
This role will report to the Marketing Manager. Main duties include:
Undertaking flyering duties on our festival sites and on the South Bank.
Moving large show boards around on site (uninstalling and re-installing), as part of a weekly rotation system.
Liaising with the Front of House, Box Office and Bar teams to monitor sales, ensure exit-flyering is undertaken after each performance, and ensure that all staff are briefed on the festival programme.
Ensuring that all flyer racks are well stocked and presented.
Ensuring that the on-site flyer store is kept up-to-date; monitoring stock levels.
Act as a Brand Guardian for Underbelly on site, ensuring all marketing materials are well presented and undamaged.
Working with the Marketing Officer to identify social media and photographic opportunities on site.
Administrative or other marketing support on-site, to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
This job description is not exhaustive, but is provided to assist the applicant to know what his/her main duties would be. It may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of working in a fast-paced and dynamic company
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keenness to work on-site.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
- An organised and reliable approach to work.
- A willingness to work flexible hours.
- Practical skills for working on site, eg. operating a drill.
- Experience of working in a festival or arts environment.
- A passion for comedy, theatre, cabaret and circus.
Terms of employment
- Pay is hourly at £8.21 per hour and shifts vary from day to day.
- This is a part-time, casual role, although we do agree a minimum weekly hours contract upfront, based on what is agreed in interview.
- Applicants should be available to start soon and work up to 29 September.
- The role will be based at Underbelly's festival site on the South Bank.
- Hours may vary each week but we will set a minimum guaranteed hours that you will be contracted to. Applicants must be willing to work regularly on evenings and weekends and make themselves available.
Recruitment is ongoing. Please apply as soon as possible.
Applications: Please complete the form on our online portal. https://underbelly.teamdetails.com