Street Team Assistants
To promote the shows at our Underbelly Festival on London's South Bank, with principal responsibility for flyering and on-site print display.
Underbelly's Marketing Department is comprised of the Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Assistant. This role will report to the Marketing Manager. Main duties include:
Undertaking flyering duties on our festival sites and on the South Bank.
Moving large show boards around on site (uninstalling and re-installing), as part of a weekly rotation system.
Liaising with the Front of House, Box Office and Bar teams to monitor sales, ensure exit-flyering is undertaken after each performance, and ensure that all staff are briefed on the festival programme.
Ensuring that all flyer racks are well stocked and presented.
Ensuring that the on-site flyer store is kept up-to-date and liaising with the Southbank Centre print store; monitoring stock levels.
Act as a Brand Guardian for Underbelly on site, ensuring all marketing materials are well presented and undamaged.
Working with the Digital Marketing Assistant to identify social media and photographic opportunities on site.
Administrative or other marketing support on-site, to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
To assist with the preparation and install of branding materials and signage at other Underbelly events as required.
This job description is not exhaustive, but is provided to assist the applicant to know what his/her main duties would be. It may be amended from time to time in line with the demands of working in a fast-paced and dynamic companyPersonal Specification
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keenness to work on-site.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
- An organised and reliable approach to work.
- A willingness to work flexible hours.
- Practical skills for working on site, eg. operating a drill.
- Experience of working in a festival or arts environment.
- A passion for comedy, theatre, cabaret and circus.
Terms of employment
- Street Team Assistants will be paid hourly at £7.05 per hour (£7.50 for over 25 year olds). There is a 50p bonus available for every hour you work, if you fulfill all your duties and are on time for all you shifts in the pay period.
- This is a part-time, casual role.
- Applicants should be available to start on 24 April and work up to 2 October.
- The role will be based at Underbelly's festival site on the South Bank.
- Hours may vary each week. Applicants must be willing to work regularly on evenings and weekends.
Recruitment is ongoing. Please apply as soon as possible.
Application form: http://www.jotformpro.com/Underbelly/streetteamsb