Technical Stage Manager for the Spiegeltent at the Underbelly Festival Southbank 2019
Dates: 26th March to 1st October inclusive
Pay: £630/week Based on a 6 day week via Invoicing. If you would prefer to be paid via PAYE, please contact us for a rate.
Role: We are looking for an experienced Technical Stage Manager to work in the Speigeltent. The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working with a number of different performance types, including circus, music, dance, theatre and comedy.
- Have a general understanding of all technical areas in live performance (lighting, sound, etc) as well as experience of working closely with artists and performers.
- Be comfortable leading a team to keep a venue running smoothly, efficiently, and to time, and keeping it to a high standard.
- Be confident, methodical, have good problem solving skills, a pro-active attitude to venue organisation and maintenance, good time keeping and have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Be a team player and understand that at Underbelly we require all our technicians to work together to achieve the best result for the shows, meaning that cross-departmental work is essential and expected. This is not a job suitable for someone who only wishes to stage-manage and has no interest in other areas.
- Enjoy working in a busy Festival environment with a varied and challenging programme of shows.
Please apply for the position on this online form. We aim to get back to applicants within a few weeks.