By purchasing tickets through Underbelly, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Theatre Management reserve the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers ONLY if and when there is a suitable break in the performance. Seat upgrades will not be held for latecomers, if you are a latecomer the management will use their best endovours to seat them as close to their orginal seat allocation as possible.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded.
3. Tickets are sold subject to the Theatre Managment's right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
4. Latecomers may not be admitted.
5. If you choose to visit the event we reserve the right to search your person and/or belongings in the interest of public safety.
By purchasing an Underbelly membership, you agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1. Memberships purchased in person at our box office are strictly non-refundable. Memberships purchased over the phone may be cancelled up to 14 days from the date of purchase, but we reserve the right to deduct from any money refunded the cost of any member benefits used during that time, including the standard full price of any free or discounted tickets already redeemed.
2. Memberships are strictly non-transferrable. You will be issued with a members’ card that will be linked to your customer account in our CRM system, and we may request proof of identity at any time while you are attempting to obtain a members’ benefit. You agree not to pass on or share this card with any other person, and we reserve the right to cancel your membership with immediate effect if we believe you are doing so.
3. All member benefits, including free and discounted tickets or any tickets purchased automatically using your membership card, are subject to availability and may be modified or cancelled at any time.
4. All purchases made by members remain subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
5. When purchasing a membership you must give Underbelly permission to contact you via phone, email, or any other appropriate medium, so that we may notify you of changes to your membership or any special offers available to you. If you opt not to provide this permission or later revoke it, you may not receive any further offers or other important communication from us, including if your membership is cancelled or expires.
6. Replacements for lost or stolen membership cards will be charged to you at £5 per card.
7. Memberships last for one year from date of purchase and then must be renewed or your membership benefits will lapse. However the membership card can still be used to store your tickets and tap into shows even after your membership has expired.
8. Booking fees can only be waived for full fat members on the purchase of standard full price tickets, unless otherwise noted.