Become a member to jump the queues, get great discounts and find out first about all our great events. Whether you’re a regular at our festivals or just come down once a year, we’ve got a couple of different membership levels to suit everyone, so read below to find out if Skimmed or Full Fat would suit you best.
For more information, please get in touch with our box office on 0333 344 4167 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To purchase a membership, please visit https://tickets.underbelly.co.uk/underbelly-festival/membership.
Skimmed membership (£5):
• 10% discount at our London bars: Present your membership card at the bar to save 10% on drinks. You must be over 18 to purchase alcohol, and please note we run a challenge 25 policy so do bring ID if you’re lucky enough to look under 25. Please drink responsibly.
• Tap in to all our shows, whether you’ve pre-ordered tickets or not: Whenever you purchase tickets with us, they’ll be automatically loaded onto your membership card, so you never need to visit the box office or wait for posted tickets again — just turn up and tap in as you would with an Oyster card. And if you tick the box marked “Save my card details for next time” when booking online, you can also tap your membership card at any show without pre-ordering and we’ll charge you automatically for one full price ticket.
• Jump the queue: Running late or buying a big round at the bar? With your membership card you can still bypass the general queue and walk straight into the venue.
Full fat membership – all Skimmed benefits plus (£25):
• No booking fees: Active members will have their booking fees automatically waived when using their customer account online or over the phone. This only applies to tickets booked through www.underbellyfestival.co.uk, or when calling 0333 344 4167, and not through any external ticketing agents including the Southbank Centre.
• Your first ticket free after purchasing a membership: Call our box office on 0333 344 4167 to redeem your free ticket. One free standard ticket per membership to shows at Underbelly Festival. If opting to see a show with tiered seating your free ticket will be in our stalls seating area.
• Exchange your ticket for another performance of the same show at any time up to one hour before the show: Call our box office to exchange your tickets on 0333 344 4167.
• Special member offers throughout the season: We’ll email you regularly with discount codes to some of our best shows over the summer. Some discounts may have limited availability and be given on a first come, first served basis.
• Pre-sale booking for our 2017 season: Your chance to snap up the best tickets before they go on sale to the public. We’ll email dates and details of the pre-sale booking period to all members.
1. Memberships purchased in person at our box office are strictly non-refundable. Memberships purchased over the phone may be cancelled up to 14 days from the date of purchase, but we reserve the right to deduct from any money refunded the cost of any member benefits used during that time, including the standard full price of any free or discounted tickets already redeemed.
2. Memberships are strictly non-transferrable. You will be issued with a members’ card that will be linked to your customer account in our CRM system, and we may request proof of identity at any time while you are attempting to obtain a members’ benefit. You agree not to pass on or share this card with any other person, and we reserve the right to cancel your membership with immediate effect if we believe you are doing so.
3. All member benefits, including free and discounted tickets or any tickets purchased automatically using your membership card, are subject to availability and may be modified or cancelled at any time.
4. All purchases made by members remain subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
5. When purchasing a membership you must give Underbelly permission to contact you via phone, email, or any other appropriate medium, so that we may notify you of changes to your membership or any special offers available to you. If you opt not to provide this permission or later revoke it, you may not receive any further offers or other important communication from us, including if your membership is cancelled or expires.
6. Replacements for lost or stolen membership cards will be charged to you at £5 per card.
7. Memberships last for one year from date of purchase and then must be renewed or your membership benefits will lapse. However the membership card can still be used to store your tickets and tap into shows even after your membership has expired.
Book this offer
To purchase a membership, please visit https://tickets.underbelly.co.uk/underbelly-festival/membership.