Terms and Conditions
By purchasing tickets through Underbelly, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Theatre Management reserve the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers ONLY if and when there is a suitable break in the performance. Seat upgrades will not be held for latecomers, if you are a latecomer the management will use their best endeavours to seat them as close to their original seat allocation as possible.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled, or money refunded. Tickets may be exchanged at the discretion of the box office.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for a future performance of the same event; it is not possible to exchange for a different event or show(s).
- An exchange cannot be issued if the original tickets are for a past performance.
- All exchanges must be confirmed no later than 48hours before the start of either the original or new performance, whichever is first (if you have a Full Fat Membership exchanges are possible up to one hour before the start of either the original or new performance, whichever is first).
- An exchange is only confirmed once you receive an email confirmation for the new performance.
- To arrange an exchange, you must contact the box office by phone (0333 344 4167), email (email@example.com) or by replying to your confirmation email.
- If the new tickets are at a higher price, you will be required to pay the difference by phoning the box office (0333 344 4167).
- If the new tickets are a lower price, you will be issued with a credit note for the difference, no money will be refunded. The credit notes can be redeemed for any Underbelly event (including Underbelly Festival, Christmas in Leicester Square, Underbelly at the Edinburgh Fringe, Edinburgh’s Christmas, Edinburgh’s Hogmanay), credit notes are not valid for bar, food, concession or merchandise purchases. The credit note will expire from 1 year from date of issue and may not be extended.
- Only tickets purchased through underbellyfestival.com, TodayTix, ATG and in person at the Box Office located at the entrance of Underbelly Festival or by phoning 0333 344 4167 will be eligible for exchange.
- If you have received printed tickets (by postage or prior collection from the box office), you will need to return your tickets to the box office no later than 48 hours before the start of either the original or new performance to be eligible for an exchange.
- All exchanges are subject to availability and the decision of the box office is final.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Theatre Management's right to make any alteration to the advertised arrangements or the cast rendered necessary by unavoidable cause.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- If you choose to visit the event, we reserve the right to search your person and/or belongings in the interest of public safety.
By purchasing an Underbelly membership, you agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Memberships are strictly non-refundable.
- You will need to collect your membership card from the box office.
- Memberships are strictly non-transferrable. You will be issued with a members’ card that will be linked to your customer account in our CRM system, and we may request proof of identity at any time while you are attempting to obtain a members’ benefit. You agree not to pass on or share this card with any other person, and we reserve the right to cancel your membership with immediate effect if we believe you are doing so.
- ID will be required when purchasing drinks to match the name on the membership
- All member benefits, including free and discounted tickets or any tickets purchased automatically using your membership card, are subject to availability and may be modified or cancelled at any time.
- All purchases made by members remain subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
- When purchasing a membership you must give Underbelly permission to contact you via phone, email, or any other appropriate medium, so that we may notify you of changes to your membership or any special offers available to you. If you opt not to provide this permission or later revoke it, you may not receive any further offers or other important communication from us, including if your membership is cancelled or expires.
- Replacements for lost or stolen membership cards will be charged to you at £5 per card.
- Memberships last for one year from date of purchase and then must be renewed or your membership benefits will lapse.
- Booking fees can only be waived for full fat members on the purchase of standard full-price tickets, unless otherwise noted.
- Memberships are valid for London events - Underbelly Festival, Christmas in Leicester Square, Christmas in Trafalgar Square, and Underbelly’s West End shows.
- Members may be sent special offers for Underbelly at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Members of The Herd will be required to email Underbelly from their arts/event-based email address to qualify for the discounted membership